Stacking Carnival Discounts

plane2port

Level 2 Member
Hello, its been awhile since I've posted here. Like most of you life has taken over and I don't get to these forums as often as I would like. I've still been posting on my blog every week, but haven't been posting here in awhile, but I do have something kinda cool I want to share.

I have booked a cruise on Carnival for December, and I have been able to stack six different discounts on this one cruise. Let me know what you think:

http://www.plane2port.com/stacking-carnival-cruise-discounts/

Jedi

Level 2 Member
Very nice. I also picked up Carnival gift cards on Amazon. I can get Amazon 20% off easy enough via Amex Offers - buying the Amazon Gift card at Lowe's or Office Max as recent examples. Then you can also use these for onboard expenses and fees.....including something that probably would be level 2 topic :)

plane2port

Level 2 Member
There is a L2 thread called best methods to churn/ms for cruise rewards. Many of us would love to continue the discussion on the topic you mention in the last part of your post.

Jedi

Level 2 Member
There is a L2 thread called best methods to churn/ms for cruise rewards. Many of us would love to continue the discussion on the topic you mention in the last part of your post.
I am new member now, but once Level 2, I will see you there!