Southwest Plus referral needed, best chance for 2 SW cards?

cheryld

Level 2 Member
Hi, I would like a referral for a Southwest Plus card, apparently this is the only way to submit an application currently.
It's my husbands turn to earn the companion pass. Based on the FT thread it seems that applying for 2 personal cards is recommended over 1 business and 1 personal.
Anyone have any recent experience?

Evan MArks

The Plus referrals are phone in only. I did one personal and one business, but I have a real side-business so it was no problem.

EGM

Level 2 Member
Hi. I have a code for 50k points for referral. Let me know if you're interested and I will give you details.

Robert Turek

Level 2 Member
I am going to be applying for the Business version so if anyone has an applicable referral I would be happy to use it. Thanks.

Allen Chung

Level 2 Member
I would also recommend going with 2 personal cards over the 1 personal, 1 business route. I've had the Premier for 2+ years, so I decided to apply for the Plus & Business Premier on the same day. I was auto-approved over the phone for the Plus. I was pended for the Business Premier...no message to call or email...and it's been 27 days. Nerve wrecking to say the least!

shoppergirl

Level 2 Member
I have referrals left. I have both business and personal premier. So, if your interested, just PM me with your email and which one you want and I'll send you an invite. On the business premier, I have this offer available:
SHARE THE LUV®.
Each friend will receive an offer for 50,000 bonus points after they spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.

Allen Chung

Level 2 Member
I need a plus referral, can anyone help me out?
I don't think they're doing referrals for the Plus right now. The public offers is a measly 25k bonus. Boo. :(. You can try your luck with people claiming to have links in the comments here.

But if you need a referral for the Premier or Ink+, hit me up!

The Rev

I have a referral for the 50k SW plus! (And the ink plus and sapphire preferred, FWIW!) Let me know if you want it!

jmorgans

Level 2 Member
Wife and I were also taking turns every 2 years with the companion pass. But with the supposed upcoming tightening of the rules (5 accounts per 24 months), we decided to both go for it this year. Just food for thought.

The Rev

I have baby #2 on the way...so for the life of the companion pass I'm about to get, I'll have 2 of the 3 of us covered. I'd always dreamed about doing that...getting TWO companion passes and making two kids our companions and travelling the country. Here's hoping that 2 years from now the 5/24 thing is something that we joke about..."hey remember when we all thought chase was going to do that" or else this will be my last companion pass :-(

Keemster26

Level 2 Member
I have baby #2 on the way...so for the life of the companion pass I'm about to get, I'll have 2 of the 3 of us covered. I'd always dreamed about doing that...getting TWO companion passes and making two kids our companions and travelling the country. Here's hoping that 2 years from now the 5/24 thing is something that we joke about..."hey remember when we all thought chase was going to do that" or else this will be my last companion pass :-(
I assume the kids are over 2

The Rev

They will be (or will be close) once my current companion pass expires at the end of 2017. This 5/24 thing is really cramping my style.

The Rev

So they say. It's either supposed to soon, or already has. Some on this forum say its not true. I have had a lot harder time getting chase cards the last two months...though in fairness I have not been told it's because of the 5/24 rule, but I have been told it's because I have "far too many new accounts" in the last 12 months, and 18 months.