Review Sheraton Waikiki

Jeremy

Level 2 Member
My wife and I stayed at the Sheraton Waikiki in March of last year, so this may be a little dated. We were SPG gold and booked on cash & points before the devaluation.

The room we received was okay -- just. Bed and bathroom were fine. The room décor seemed a bit stark -- there were only a couple of very small pictures on the wall. The television was small and a good distance away from the bed, so it was a little hard to see. We did not receive an upgrade, so we had a city view. We live in HNL so this was fine, but if you're coming on vacation I'd pay for a better view. Being in the heart of Waikiki and facing town, we also had a lot of morning noise, i.e., beeping of delivery trucks backing up, etc.

The hotel also has a resort fee that was added to the rate.

Pool and facilities are nice (although we didn't use them). There's a coffee shop, large sundry store, and an ice cream store on the property. The hotel is adjacent to the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center which has a food court, restaurants, and other shopping available. It is also adjacent to the beach.