Seychelles

spirith20

Level 2 Member
Hi Matt

Sorry, specifically I am looking for date points on accommodations and places of interest. Best way to hop from island to island etc.

We'll be there for 7 days/6 nights and would love suggestions on the best way to spend our time from anyone who has experiences Seychelles.

Thanks!

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Matt

Sorry, specifically I am looking for date points on accommodations and places of interest. Best way to hop from island to island etc.

We'll be there for 7 days/6 nights and would love suggestions on the best way to spend our time from anyone who has experiences Seychelles.

Thanks!
Thanks- wasn't sure if you wanted some help on getting there or whatnot. Sadly, I have never been, though I have some family there and really should leverage that, one relative is pretty high up in the chain of command so it would be a fun time indeed.

From what family have told me, they don't seem to island hop very much, more a case of staying in one place - and from looking at a map it does seem more like maybe day trip visits.

Sorry I can't be more help.

merice107

Level 2 Member
I know this is restarting a super old thread but I went there this summer. Really pleasantly surprised. My wife and I loved the Maldives and weren't sure what we were going to think. It is much more like French Polynesia and Hawaii than the Maldives. Cool culture and creole food. Stayed st the Hilton Labriz. Great hotel and service. Only downside in staying there is that it is on its own island so going out and experience the Seychellois culture isn't an option.