Seperate Travel Item Deals Forum / Sub-forum

Steelsnow

Gold Member
Thought is to include things like luggage, mini-battery back-ups, laptops etc. if we want to keep it strictly travel item related. Might want to park this under the short/hot deals, if interested in adding this.

Maria Sangria

Level 51
Thought is to include things like luggage, mini-battery back-ups, laptops etc. if we want to keep it strictly travel item related. Might want to park this under the short/hot deals, if interested in adding this.
And not necessarily just deals. i.e. sizes and models of carryons that fit in overhead bins, etc

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Why don't we start with just putting them under 'other deals' and when we are overwhelmed with so much great information I split it off

Steelsnow

Gold Member
Why don't we start with just putting them under 'other deals' and when we are overwhelmed with so much great information I split it off
Works for me - didn't know if you wanted them parked under the 'Miles, Points & Cash Back' header, but checking to see what the volume & interest levels are before splitting them off make good sense at this point.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Works for me - didn't know if you wanted them parked under the 'Miles, Points & Cash Back' header, but checking to see what the volume & interest levels are before splitting them off make good sense at this point.
I hear you - I think for now I am more worried about getting good content out there than overly segregating just a few threads.