Semi-official: Hilton free night certificates being extended

italdesign

Level 2 Member
While nothing has been announced officially, my friend and I have confirmed with multiple Hilton representatives on the phone and on Twitter that some free night certificates (FNC) are extending by some time. The exact detail seems murky still, but expect something to be announced soon.

He and I each have a FNC currently expiring Aug 31, 2021. They have been extended before. He was told by multiple phone reps that his can be extended by Dec 31, 2022. However, they cannot do it just yet because the system is not ready, but they’ve been told it’s coming. Separately, he was told there was no plan to extend his FNC currently expiring in 2022 yet.

In my case, I was told by @HiltonHonors on Twitter that my FNC, because it was originally issued before May 1, 2020, would soon be extended to Jan 3, 2022, and that the announcement and capability to extend would be coming.

I wouldn’t trust the dates until we see official communication, but it seems the extension is real and follows IHG’s lead (gasp).

The post Semi-official: Hilton free night certificates being extended appeared first on Points Adventure.

Continue reading...