Security Service Power Travel Rewards World MasterCard

kissmyjazz

Level 2 Member
It is not good for a regular MS spend, but for travel related purchases seems like an awesome option. Also for gas and dining when there are no 5x options.

3 Rewards Points for every $1 spent on gas, travel, and dining; 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases

Get 10% Back - Receive 10% annual points bonus on the points you earn1

Minimal Transaction Fees - No annual, cash advance, or balance transfer fees

No Foreign Transaction Fees

Low Interest - 0% APR for the first 6 months†; low, fixed rate on transferred balances

Probably hard to get for people outside the designated geographical area, but worth a shot

https://www.ssfcu.org/en-us/loans-credit/credit-cards/Pages/travel-rewards.aspx

Sooner

Level 2 Member
I just financed a vehicle through this CU, kind of by accident. They had the best rates offered through my dealer. They followed up with some phone calls and mailers--one was about a special right now--$200 free for opening a checking account. This comes $10 at a time as you swipe your debit card in the first 75 days. No credit check for the checking account. I'm really curious about the Power Travel card since it fills a hole in my card lineup. I couldn't get much from their rewards site. The best redemption I could see was 65,000 pts for $1000 off any cruise. Has anyone used this card for rewards?