SAT: TNT (Tequila and Tacos) Meet Up 7/10/14

Deltahater

Tequila, Miles and Suites
Tuesday the 5th it is. We can do Salud again or we can pick a different place if you like with food. We could do El Jarro de Arturo on Bitters and 281, as a suggestion

bluebug

Level 2 Member
Found out over the weekend, my daughter's little league team has concession duty tomorrow eve. Unfortunately, have to go to concession duty and will need to miss tomorrow's meet up. Catch you guys next time.

Deltahater

I assume you will take gift cards, keep the parents cash as they purchase items and then liquidate your GC via the sales of the consessions, no?

bluebug

Level 2 Member
I assume you will take gift cards, keep the parents cash as they purchase items and then liquidate your GC via the sales of the consessions, no?
That'd be nice except, Little league is too sophisticated for that. Only "board members" accept real money. Us peons only handle tickets currency.

Deltahater

Its been forever. I am off to Africa next week, but I can do it after the 22nd, if that works for the rest of us. Lots to discuss

TheBOSman

Staff member
I could do 5/4 but as always now I am subject to the whims of 35 between Austin and SA, or the tolls on 130...