SAT: TNT (Tequila and Tacos) Meet Up 7/10/14

Deltahater

Tequila, Miles and Suites
I spoke to a couple of you and here are the details of the first San Antonio Meet-up:

Thursday July 10th: 5:30PM

Salud Tequila Bar, 8123 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209
(210) 320-6034

We reserved a portion of the patio and can expand depending on number of participants.
We will also have great food truck show up so we have something to chew on as we savor on fine tequilas.

Salud is located 5 mins from SAT, in case anybody is crazy enough to fly in.

Just let us know on here if you are coming so we can make sure we have enough room for everybody.

Looking forward to meeting more of you

KennyBSAT

Staff member
I am in, and will gladly give a ride from SAT or an airport area hotel if anyone is here or flies in. Thanks Deltahater!

MarkyMark

Level 2 Member
No taco Tuesday's in TX :). I'm going to be in SAT the week of july 21st if anyone wants to meet up.

Dangjr213

Level 2 Member
Sorry I missed you guys, was hoping to meet the other locals... Got tied up at work and didn't finish up until late

TheBOSman

Staff member
Count on it, every 2 months or so. Is there a date in September that's good for you?
Pretty much any weekend between now and November thanks to the AA BOS-DFW for $108 and some nice cheap Avios down to SAT. September 15th looks best though if I had to pick one.

KennyBSAT

Staff member
How is 9/14 for everybody, after work?

Edit: I'm an idiot and looked at the wrong month. It is indeed a Sunday, and great for me.

Last edited:

Deltahater

Sounds like 9/14 is a preferred date. How about 1PM at Wings and Rings on 1604/Stone Oak? Its about 15-20 mins from the airport.

TheBOSman

Staff member
Works great for me. I "might" end up flying out late on the 14th (plans still developing) so a lunch time works perfect in case I end up needing to fly out that night.

Deltahater

Works great for me. I "might" end up flying out late on the 14th (plans still developing) so a lunch time works perfect in case I end up needing to fly out that night.
Since we are 3 days out, do you know what your plan is? There is also a simon mall 15 mins away, just as an FYI

TheBOSman

Staff member
I'm flying out of SAT early on the 16th now. Still working out my plans for the first two days (depends what I get done here today) but I'll definitely be there at 1 on Sunday.

Dangjr213

Level 2 Member
Should we start looking at dates for the next meeting? Will be in Vegas 11/14-11/18 for the Rock and Roll half marathon.

Dangjr213

Level 2 Member
If we do Thursday, I'll be late. Have to be in Lexington 11/19 and 11/20 for work, flight lands at 7:15

Deltahater

Off to budapest tomorrow for thanksgiving. Have fun and if you figure out a way to get redbird cards please let me know