Sacramento/SMF

WhatTheL

Level 2 Member
Hey guys. I'm a new member from the Roseville area. I wasn't able to make today's meetup but I wanted to introduce myself so that I could follow any other local discussions or meetups. InstinctX invited me over from SD where I followed all of the Staples threads and contributed occasionally.

MarkD

Level 2 Member
Hey guys. I'm a new member from the Roseville area. I wasn't able to make today's meetup but I wanted to introduce myself so that I could follow any other local discussions or meetups. InstinctX invited me over from SD where I followed all of the Staples threads and contributed occasionally.
Welcome! I'm in the Roseville area too along with Essenn and Hulagrrl210. There are also a few others from Elk Grove, Natomas, and a couple of Bay Area wannabee SMFers cause they know how awesome MSing is in Sac. ;)

I will try to setup another Sac meetup for the May/June timeframe.

WhatTheL

Level 2 Member
Welcome! I'm in the Roseville area too along with Essenn and Hulagrrl210. There are also a few others from Elk Grove, Natomas, and a couple of Bay Area wannabee SMFers cause they know how awesome MSing is in Sac. ;)

Sounds good. I look forward to it.

essenn

Level 2 Member

Great idea Mark. Ever expanding group. Nice!!

essenn

Level 2 Member
Welcome aboard.

MarkD

Level 2 Member
Potential SMF meetup dates:
  • Sunday May 3rd
  • Saturday May 9th (Mother's Day is Sunday the 10th)
  • Saturday May 30th (Memorial Day is Monday the 25th)
I'm out of town on the weekends of the 16th/17th and 23rd/24th.

Put your dates in order from 1 to 3. 1 is your first choice, 3 is your least favorite day...

MarkD

Level 2 Member
SMF Meetup
  • Saturday May 30th @ 2:00 PM near the Truxel offramp of I-80 at a restaurant to be picked from Hooters, Applebees or BJs.
I hope that everyone can make it.

Zeng

Hi there, I am new member, live in Elk Grove area, I went to San Francisco Meetup over the weekend, they recommended me to come to this forum, any future dates for SMF Meetup? I would love to come, please let me know, thanks!

MarkD

Level 2 Member
Hi there, I am new member, live in Elk Grove area, I went to San Francisco Meetup over the weekend, they recommended me to come to this forum, any future dates for SMF Meetup? I would love to come, please let me know, thanks!
Hi @Zeng

Welcome to Saverocity. We currently don't have anything planned, but we're due for another meetup soon. We should start talking about dates.

We've met previously near Truxel Road off of I-80 as it is easy for everyone to get to by the major freeways.

Zeng

Hi @Zeng

Welcome to Saverocity. We currently don't have anything planned, but we're due for another meetup soon. We should start talking about dates.

We've met previously near Truxel Road off of I-80 as it is easy for everyone to get to by the major freeways.

Zeng

@MarkD Looking forward to meet everyone, are you going to set up next meetup date on this thread? I don't want to miss it.

MarkD

Level 2 Member
It's a really busy time of the year for me, but I'm committed to trying to get together every 3 or 4 months. Our last meetup was in May so a September/October meetup sounds about right.

I will post some dates just to get things started:

Good dates for me
9/26-9/27
10/10-10/11
10/24-10/25

Zeng

It's a really busy time of the year for me, but I'm committed to trying to get together every 3 or 4 months. Our last meetup was in May so a September/October meetup sounds about right.

I will post some dates just to get things started:

Good dates for me
9/26-9/27
10/10-10/11
10/24-10/25
Those dates are fine with me, let me know where to meet.

MarkD

Level 2 Member
@Zeng @WhatTheL

Sorry for the late notice. I thought I posted the date earlier.
We're going to try to meetup on Sunday, Sept 27th, 2pm at Hooters Natomas. There is a room in the back. Hopefully it won't be too crowded or noisy.
There will be a group of about 6-8 of us. We should be easy to spot.

damanjeff6

Level 2 Member
Of those days, the only days I'd be able to make it is Feb 20 - Feb 21st.
Next time after that would be 3/19-3/20 or later.
If 2/20 or 2/21st is chosen, I might be commuting from or to Napa, depending on the day.