RR Shopping portal

Jmendoza

Hi - I may be jumping the gun because I realize there is a delay in point posting to RR shopping, but I thought I would ask in case I need to take further action on my orders.

I just placed two orders by following the point links on the RR shopping portal. I was not "logged" into my shopping account (i.e. I hadn't signed in to view past purchases) before I made the purchases. Is it necessary that I be logged into my shopping account before I follow the links to make purchases or will it still recognize my account number and reward me the bonus points?

I am curious because with my last two orders I could cancel them, login and then follow the link to make the purchases again. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Allen Chung

Level 2 Member
I'm no expert, but I don't think you need to be logged in before you make the purchase for them to count the bonus points.

I'm sure this is old hat, but some people double dip through shopping portals & buy gift cards on the first visit through the shopping portal. Then start a new session & go through the portal again and pay with the gift card they just bought. Double the rewards!

Jmendoza

Allen, thanks. You are correct about not needing to be logged in, but I believe you do need to be logged into your SW account to enter the shopping portal. I do know that for the gift card, double dipping, some stores but more like most stores do not let you purchase gift cards for point bonuses.