Robinhood.com - Zero-Commission Stock Trading

dlin

Level 2 Member
has anyone tried it yet? i just got my invitation today. too bad they dont' support android.

Camplear

Level 2 Member
I've got 2 Robinhood Email invites if anyone is interested ... just send PM.

Last edited:

sriki

Level 2 Member
I signed up with them a while. I just be one of their initial roll outs. However, I did not use them. If only they accept CCs.

booyaa

Level 2 Member
I've received an invite for a "TestFlight" last week, which is a App Store program that allows users to test an app. Signing up for that allowed me to "skip the line" and register. My account is set up now and I've got $500 "play" money being transferred, though since I just signed up for Merrill Edge account and am getting free trades there, I might transfer that money back out and just use ME. I like the option it had to do ACH transfers in AND out of any bank accounts you link up. Linking bank accounts was very seamless. App has a very clean and elegant feel. Though it terms of actual trading, no experience yet

VerMagnusson

Level 2 Member
i've had the app with $1 sitting in it for a month or so just because i was intrigued. pretty sure you can only fund with bank account, no DC. so MS? i dont think so but could be missing something

im not very fluent in investments to know the value proposition of their commission free trading vs a fidelity or some other brokerage account.

Mikec171

Level 2 Member
Premium Supporter
I have it and put some money in to play around. Lost all interest when I realized you can't do stop orders or any GTC limit orders - only day.