Rite Aid - Passport Photo

Malvina

Level 2 Member
Do not forget to check your passport expiration date ;)

Rite Aid
06/01 - 06/07
Passport Photo $5.99 (with wellness card and coupon in weekly ad)

PP Cash - get 7 UP Rewards when you buy $75 of these items (limit 2)

iTunes - Save $5 when you buy $25 or more in iTunes GCs

Malvina

Level 2 Member
How much is each UP reward worth? $1?
Rite Aid’s +Up Rewards are similar to Catalina coupons in a grocery store, CVS Extra Bucks, or Walgreens Register Rewards. Receive +Up Reward dollars with your receipt at the end of the transaction. The rewards are automatically loaded onto your wellness+ card. +Up Rewards can be redeemed beginning at 6 a.m. the following day and are valid for 14 days.

raenye

Lever 2 Membel
Hmm, could you use these to buy a giftcard? or to pay for GC fees?
(same question about CVS & Walgreens' versions)

Malvina

Level 2 Member
No, you cannot buy GCs. And you cannot pay for prescriptions. But if you buy something with rewards, then return, you will be given Store Card which you can use for prescriptions and fees (NOT for GCs).

NickPFD

Mmmm.... yeah....
Staff member
Rite Aid’s +Up Rewards are similar to Catalina coupons in a grocery store, CVS Extra Bucks, or Walgreens Register Rewards. Receive +Up Reward dollars with your receipt at the end of the transaction. The rewards are automatically loaded onto your wellness+ card. +Up Rewards can be redeemed beginning at 6 a.m. the following day and are valid for 14 days.
Thanks for posting the passport deal! I need a passport renewal for my oldest as well as a new one for our baby.

There used to be a lot of low-hanging fruit in the pharmacy rewards programs. When Rite Aid first launched their Up program, the rewards could be redeemed instantly AND often there was no limit per card. There was a lot of free toothpaste to be had. I think there's still free toothpaste to be had at the major chains, but you have to work harder for it than you did several years ago.