#ResellingDO Maryland 25 July

tmount

Administrator
#ResellingDO is happening! It will be at Jailbreak brewery, in Maryland, on 25 July!

Information for signing up is here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/resellingdo-tickets-16454987310

As far as hotels: There are a handful of hotels near BWI Airport (the closest airport for the event).

http://baltimorebwi.place.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bwiap-bwi-airport-marriott/

http://www.westinbwi.com/

I don't have any roomblocks anywher, however, if enough folks want a roomblock at a particular chain, I'm happy to work with the hotel to make it happen!

I'm so glad you got a thread started here!

I'd like to come, I've been meaning to dig into reselling for literally ages now. I would love it if people shared what their plans are for the weekend. It'd only be worth it for me to fly in for the whole weekend, so if folks are going to be doing likewise maybe we could hook up for rideshares, etc.

RWC75

Level 2 Member
Shoot, meant to sign up for this on Friday, but it looks like you're already sold out. Any chance you might be able to open up a few more spots?

tmount

Administrator

I'd like to come, I've been meaning to dig into reselling for literally ages now. I would love it if people shared what their plans are for the weekend. It'd only be worth it for me to fly in for the whole weekend, so if folks are going to be doing likewise maybe we could hook up for rideshares, etc.
So, there are informal plans to have a happy hour nearby to where folks are staying on Friday Night.... I'm looking into options for brunch on Sunday, but nothing firm.

tmount

Administrator
Shoot, meant to sign up for this on Friday, but it looks like you're already sold out. Any chance you might be able to open up a few more spots?
Thanks for your interest! I think eventbrite allows for waitlists. I'm on the bubble for being able to add a few more spaces, but, that may take a few weeks. I'm working with the venue to make sure I'm not going to overdo it. The goal, of course, is to make sure that its small enough that everyone gets value from it, so I'm keeping that in mind as well. Like I said - add yourself to the waitlist, and if I can, I certainly will open it up to a couple more.

Traveltage

I'm up for rideshare, or whatever works. I'm coming from NM, so I plan on staying the weekend, too. From the sounds of it, there's a pre-event gathering Friday night, correct, Trevor?

Tim

greatbooga

Your order has been approved
Looking forward to it. I booked flights into BWI and a rental car. If anyone is looking to cut costs, I'd be down to split hotel-car w/ya. Send me a PM and we can work out logistics. I haven't pulled the trigger on hotel, so flexible there. Land Fri 5pm- depart Sun 1pm.

Update: @Traveltage and I worked a deal, so no longer looking. See you all there!

-Dean

Last edited:

tmount

Administrator
I'm up for rideshare, or whatever works. I'm coming from NM, so I plan on staying the weekend, too. From the sounds of it, there's a pre-event gathering Friday night, correct, Trevor?

Tim
Yes, I'm still working out the details though, probably will firm up, much closer in.

RWC75

Level 2 Member
Thanks for your interest! I think eventbrite allows for waitlists. I'm on the bubble for being able to add a few more spaces, but, that may take a few weeks.
Any updates on opening up additional spots? If not we understand, but this is something a lot of folks are really interested in.

tmount

Administrator
Any updates on opening up additional spots? If not we understand, but this is something a lot of folks are really interested in.
@RWC75 - Thanks for following up. I'm going to release a few more spots this week. Are you already on the waiting list?

nrdk

Level 2 Member
Wish I could work out the timing on this but I'll be just getting back from a honeymoon in Europe. Hope to get in on the next round

tmount

Administrator
Wish I could work out the timing on this but I'll be just getting back from a honeymoon in Europe. Hope to get in on the next round
I think you've got higher priorities this time -- Congrats on your marriage/honeymoon!

nrdk

Level 2 Member
I think you've got higher priorities this time -- Congrats on your marriage/honeymoon!
Of course, doesn't mean my interests disappear though :D

Thanks :) Looking forward to a great time through western Europe, all J/F on points/miles of course.

Alpen_Geoff

Level 2 Member
Where's everyone staying? Been procrastinating and finally looking to finish booking this, want to be in the general area for meetups

tmount

Administrator
Where's everyone staying? Been procrastinating and finally looking to finish booking this, want to be in the general area for meetups
Geoff - I was thinking a Friday night catch up for drinks at the Ruby Tuesday's off of Nursery Road, in BWI's hotel area.