ResellingDO 5 Tickets on sale now!

tmount

Administrator

After a successful smaller ResellingDOse in Las Vegas, we’re putting together a bigger event–but capped to 65 attendees–the first ever at a hotel! Its a bit of a break from restaurants and breweries, but, I like to keep changing things up.

ResellingDO 5 takes on Orlando

That’s right folks, you read that right, we’re leaving the Baltimore, MD area for the second ResellingDO in a row, this time heading down to the sourcing treasure trove that is Orlando! Here are the details:

• When: Saturday, August 12th, 2017
  • What: A full day of networking, presentations on reselling covering topics such as scaling, Merch by Amazon, and niche sourcing.
  • Where: Hyatt Place Orlando Airport
  • Tickets: Buy your ResellingDO 5 Tickets here
We’ll of course be enjoying lunch and the hallmark of ResellingDO’s, an evening reception.

As we get closer that we’ll also be looking to include “no-host” meet-ups on Friday evening, and as is typical, groups usually form for dinner after the event.

Also of note, we’ve arranged for a $99 rate at the host hotel, the Hyatt Place Orlando Airport, and, if you’d rather use points, its only 5,000 points per night!

Reselling DO 5 Speakers

I’m very excited to announce that we will have at least three speakers that have never spoken at a previous ResellingDO event. All three bring an enormous amount of experience in the space.

• Hans Mast – Lessons Learned from Scaling Up
  • Haley Bach – Merch by Amazon
  • Kenny Burrows – Small Town Sourcing
If you’re not sure what you’ll get from ResellingDO 5, here are some thoughts from ResellingDO 3 to give you an idea. Overall, there is excellent value with the people you meet, the networking, as well as with the awesome line-up of speakers that we have. Perhaps I’m a bit biased, but I think this is going to be the best event yet!

Will you be at ResellingDO 5?

Continue reading...