ResellingDO 3 tickets will go onsale on 21 May!

tmount

Administrator

I mentioned in my Save the Date that I would give a week’s notice.

True to my word, I am giving a week’s notice. I wanted to speed up the time between the “save the date” and actually releasing tickets, primarily because I know people want to start booking travel, and I don’t want folks booking travel, if they cannot get a ticket. It just seems unfair.

So that said, we will be releasing tickets on Saturday 21 May, at 10am.
I can’t tell you everything, but here is what I can tell you:
  • Tickets will cost $95.
  • You will get 5 beverages/beers, and lunch
  • A ton of great networking opportunities, and a number of awesome speakers
I won’t share all the speakers right now, for two reasons: (1) I don’t have them locked in, and (2) I won’t lock the speakers in, until the survey is back with what you all want to learn!

But, I will say this:
  • We’ll be inviting Micheal Dean back to talk about Gift Cards – Reselling them, Buying them, Maximizing them.
I have a number of other folks who have expressed interest in attending and speaking, but I’m hesitant until we get the results of the survey that I will send out after we release tickets. The reason we do this is because we want to provide a line-up that you, the attendee, wants. Potential topics include:

• Tax
  • Reselling Tools
  • Tips and Tricks for Scaling
  • Others based on survey results
So, I realize I haven’t given you every detail, but the fact is, we’re more than 3 months out. I want to give you the opportunity to form some of the DO, and I’ll take your input and make a masterpiece.

The things that will not change are:
  • Date/Time: 11 September/9-6pm
  • Link: ResellingDO3
Continue reading...

RWC75

Level 2 Member
Whats the best way to get to the location from DC?

Is anyone driving to this event to/from DC? I'll split gas and tolls.
Pretty easy to get to driving up 95 / BW Parkway. Not really accessible from public transportation that I know of, but I've not done significant research on it.