Received a 60K Ink Mailer -wwyd?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I just received a 60K offer in the mail, and am not sure what I will do with it, backstory:

• Have Ink for this same business active.
  • Have 60K Ink app pending for other business.
I'm wondering whether to apply for the Ink myself, despite already holding one, if both apps are approved that would mean I hold two new Inks now, and have a duplicate for the business they emailed me about. I couldn't see any T&C on the mailer about being ineligible to existing cardholders etc.

Alternative is to have the wife apply as VP of my company using the mailer.

What would you do?

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
Wife. That way, given that you already have one for the biz in your name, and Chase is getting nastier, you won't risk a HP for nothing but grief.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Too late, but why not Dylan? this ought help him build his credit score (and UR balances).
It might require fraud as they ask if he is an authorizing officer, but other than that.. I like the idea!

raenye

Lever 2 Membel
It might require fraud as they ask if he is an authorizing officer, but other than that.. I like the idea!
Are there any laws against child labor in an executive role? :rolleyes:

EDIT: or just give him 1% of the business and make him a co-owner.

HTaufReisen

Level 2 Member
I was pretty amazed... It's that special link I used for sure.
Matt - was your comment for real?

I just received 2 (TWO) invites for two different biz with existing INK's...

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I was pretty amazed... It's that special link I used for sure.
Matt - was your comment for real?

I just received 2 (TWO) invites for two different biz with existing INK's...
For realz... there's a link in the mailer right? I used that with the code included, instant approval, not seen that from Chase since the 80's.

Note I put it in the wife's name rather than in mine, but now have 2 for same business and another being processed the old fashioned (denial filled) way.

Chadx

Level 2 Member
I received the 60K with no annual fee for the first year after I applied for and received the Ink Plus for 60K two weeks before. I closed out my SW Biz after the approval for the Ink Plus. Same as above special link and code.
So the rub is I just divorce two weeks ago and it is to soon for a girlfriend, any ideas?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I received the 60K with no annual fee for the first year after I applied for and received the Ink Plus for 60K two weeks before. I closed out my SW Biz after the approval for the Ink Plus. Same as above special link and code.
So the rub is I just divorce two weeks ago and it is to soon for a girlfriend, any ideas?
Well, (congrats? On the new found freedom..) not sure, but nobody has actually failed, to my knowledge, by applying with their own card, we just felt that it might be 'safer' to apply in another name. Note in my case my card for that business was open, so I now have two.

Chadx

Level 2 Member
My second card went pending on the 14th of March , waited and did not call and was approved 5th of April. Both with SS number and no EIN's.

akoichig

Level 2 Member
My second card went pending on the 14th of March , waited and did not call and was approved 5th of April. Both with SS number and no EIN's.
I recommend requesting a match to the 70K offer if you haven't already. I was approved for an Ink Plus in February. On Friday I sent a secure message requesting the match. I attached a cropped version of the reddit image and successfully earned the additional 10K yesterday (I wasn't expecting a Saturday response).

Benjamin

Level 2 Member
I recommend requesting a match to the 70K offer if you haven't already. I was approved for an Ink Plus in February. On Friday I sent a secure message requesting the match. I attached a cropped version of the reddit image and successfully earned the additional 10K yesterday (I wasn't expecting a Saturday response).
I requested match to the 70K offer also. Got approved, now waiting for it to post. Took three tries to get Ink. Finally got it. Odd it was after 5/24 seem to be instituted. Would love another down the road. Anyone had luck getting a 2nd via another "business" with no EIN (Using Social Security #)?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I requested match to the 70K offer also. Got approved, now waiting for it to post. Took three tries to get Ink. Finally got it. Odd it was after 5/24 seem to be instituted. Would love another down the road. Anyone had luck getting a 2nd via another "business" with no EIN (Using Social Security #)?
I've several Inks that would be attached to my SSN since they also want that I believe... I've never used just a SSN, but I have used the same EIN twice with different SSN. I think it wouldn't be impossible to get with just an SSN, but also an EIN is easy to get.