RC 140K offer, still alive?

cheryld

Level 2 Member
Hi, FT seems to indicate the offer might not still be alive...is this true? Finally ready to pull the trigger for DH.
Thanks!

damanjeff6

Level 2 Member
Yes. But reports are people are getting 2 free nights instead
hmm, if that's the case, you should be able to do a quick secure message to fix it. The landing page specifically states that you're suppose to get 140k points so I think that shouldn't be a problem.

cheryld

Level 2 Member
Thank you I will do that. I started the app and it wants a RC rewards number. I thought it would ask for either Marriott or RC. Am I safe just entering DH's Marriott number?

cheryld

Level 2 Member
DH denied due to 9 new accounts(total not only Chase) in the last year. When did they start caring about that? Do we have any recourse? They would not consider moving credit from another Chase card.

damanjeff6

Level 2 Member
DH denied due to 9 new accounts(total not only Chase) in the last year. When did they start caring about that? Do we have any recourse? They would not consider moving credit from another Chase card.
call again? Not sure what else you can do

cheryld

Level 2 Member
Thank you for the tip! DH is dear husband. He was approved after calling back.

Last edited:

Josh F

Level 2 Member
Charity Forum Mod
Just a reminder this is in the "public" forum... don't want to blow all our "options..."

carlos

Level 2 Member
what is currently the best offer for either the RC or Marriott, I am looking for a vacation in June with family and need to get some points, thanks

damanjeff6

Level 2 Member
what is currently the best offer for either the RC or Marriott, I am looking for a vacation in June with family and need to get some points, thanks
70k for marriott
The current ritz carlton offer gives you 1 night free instead of 140k.