points still pending

Alex1432

Level 2 Member
I believe if you call they can help post the points. I have never had this happen to me but I have read others have success calling.

curious are these some kind of bonus miles or regular spend?

lad

Level 2 Member
You can do a chat and ask them to expedite the posting of the pending points. Work for me a few times a year.

MkMooney

Level 2 Member
You can do a chat and ask them to expedite the posting of the pending points. Work for me a few times a year.

Just did that this week.
I had to wait until the statement closed, then they were able to post the points for me.

You can also try tweeting them @askamex
They have been very helpful in the past.

hollywoodms

Level 2 Member
In the past, a simple phone call will get them moved from "pending" to available. Just make sure the last statement balance is paid in full.

lfas25

Level 2 Member
I just did this on Thursday, on chat I was told didn't pay the entire balance (at that time) they couldn't but as soon as it's paid I should contact them again.

But I did make a partial payment at the time so the rep did give me the sign up bonus that was pending. Also I requested if she could give me some extra points as I was planning a vacation and she did give me an extra 3k points!

Kreem

Level 2 Member
There have been instances when there was a delay even after i paid my entire balance . A quick call resolved the issue