Planning Software

Barefootwoman

Level 2 Member
Does anyone have any direct experience or knowledge of the financial planning program: ES Planner? avoiding a link....

just seeking outside opinions about it....only one I have so far is from one of the owners of the company lol

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone have any direct experience or knowledge of the financial planning program: ES Planner? avoiding a link....

just seeking outside opinions about it....only one I have so far is from one of the owners of the company lol
I'm not familiar with this one, but this year I've reviewed the top 6 or so platforms, which charge a lot more than this does.

I can tell you that the even best software on the market (for professionals) has problems with it that you'd not recognize unless you know what you are looking for.

There is no planning software out there that you should trust.

Confectioneer

San Francisco Bay Area
I've used it for a few years, and while I'm many years from retirement am generally happy with it.

The value for me is in making me think about all sorts of incidentals that should go into my spending plan, both one-time and recurring, and giving me a ballpark value to shoot for with the budget.

Am happy to answer questions about its usage -- I'm not a hardcore user of it by far.