Pier One Sydney - Autograph Collection Hotel

HJTrowdyfan

Level 2 Member
Just completed three night stay at Pier One Sydney (a Marriott Brand Hotel). This location was amazing. The hotel is conveniently located on Pier One at the Rocks in Sydney, Australia. The room which we had on the first floor opened directly to the pier, with a table, umbrella and chairs for our use.

The staff was outstanding. Ben was at the front door to welcome us. We arrived via an early morning flight around 9 AM. I anticipated leaving my luggage and touring the city for a few hours prior to check-in. Ben directed me to Jasmine, who was a "Can Do" employee who found a couple of rooms which would work for me. After describing the benefits of each available room, Jasmine allowed me to select the room I preferred.

The room was clean, neat and located on the first floor. The view was awesome.

Later in the day, when standing near the elevator the General Manager was greeting guest in the lobby. Terri was well informed about the area and the hotel. Additionally, we spoke about the outstanding service I had received at the Marriott Brisbane.

Each time I passed through the door, the staff called me by name.

The Rocks, Circle Quay, The Sydney Opera House, Botanical Gardens, many restaurants and activities were easily within walking distance of this hotel.

Without exception, I highly recommend this property.