PHL area meetup

Peridot83

Level 2 Member
Does 2/5 or 6th work any better for you guys? Right now it's just me and Suzie, so I'd rather postpone until a few more people can make it.

Peridot83

Level 2 Member
No go for me - I will be in Texas taking care of my son who is having surgery. :(

Sorry to just be responding - I was in Costa Rica and didn't see the update.
:( I guess this is the tough thing about meetups with folks who travel a lot. I think the 6th is still the better date. But hopefully this is just the first meetup of many. I hope your son has a speedy recovery.

Suzie

Level 2 Member
I knew my luck was too good to be true that you would plan for the weekend I was home! I missed the entire blizzard - out before it started, back when it was over and my driveway was shoveled!

Hope to catch you all on the next one.

Peridot83

Level 2 Member
Suzie, Congrats on missing the blizzard. Definitely wish I would have grabbed the kids and headed south. We were so stir crazy.

So new reservation is under the name Arielle at Maggianos KOP on 2/6/16 @ 7:15 . I put down 8 so we have some room for some last minute RSVPs.

goodMXguy

Hi. I live in Philly. I just found this forum and would like to meet as well. I have to work until 6 PM on the 31st around West Philly and also work on Feb 6th. I may try to make it to KOP if I can leave early this Sunday, but I am not 100% sure. Is it still happening? If I cannot make it then maybe next time.

Best.
goodMXguy

Last edited:

Peridot83

Level 2 Member
Hi. I live in Philly. I just found this forum and would like to meet as well. I have to work until 6 PM on the 31st around West Philly and also work on Feb 6th. I may try to make it to KOP if I can leave early this Sunday, but I am not 100% sure. Is it still happening? If I cannot make it then maybe next time.

Best.
goodMXguy
I moved the reservation to the 6th, but it's a little later. 7:15, so hopefully that makes it a little easier for you to get there after work.

Peridot83

Level 2 Member
Just giving this thread one last bump incase anyone else wants to join us for dinner tomorrow night. We're meeting at 7:15 @ Maggianos in King of Prussia. The table is reserved under Arielle.

BrandiP

Just giving this thread one last bump incase anyone else wants to join us for dinner tomorrow night. We're meeting at 7:15 @ Maggianos in King of Prussia. The table is reserved under Arielle.
Looking forward to it! See everyone tomorrow!