Passive Income Streams

thehustla

Level 2 Member
I'm researching and gathering ideas on passive income streams. After looking at the cash flow quadrant, my main focus is to be part of the Investor side.

Anyone here have any experience for obtaining passive income and/or positive cash flow?

Any insights would be helpful.

Barefootwoman

Level 2 Member
I'm researching and gathering ideas on passive income streams. After looking at the cash flow quadrant, my main focus is to be part of the Investor side.

Anyone here have any experience for obtaining passive income and/or positive cash flow?

Any insights would be helpful.
Are you referring to payments from such sources as dividends, interest, rental income, pensions, royalties, annuities? etc. or something else?

Brion

David Fish creates a monthly dividend investing spreadsheet that I'd recommend you review. You can find it in the Info/Tools/Forms section of dripinvesting.org. I've been using a customized version of that spreadsheet for several years now to manage my portfolio of dividend stocks.

Vic Diaz

Level 2 Member
I am currently in the process of building a few Passive Income Streams. They include real estate and it works out kind of nice in the situation im in. My wife had her own house before we got married, her parents live there now but there was a party room in the back which was pretty spacious, we split it and built a little apartment and now rent it for $600/month. The in-laws do all the managing for us. I am now looking into content creation, I have a vitamix blender and I am get healthy advocate so I want to create some content on recipes that I do and affiliate links here and there. Much like the MS blogs do for a different market. Would definitely love to hear some more ideas.

Barefootwoman

Level 2 Member
Ditto on stocks with strong history of healthy dividends (all things considered if it fits in with the overall portfolio strategy). There have to be books on the topic of creating income streams? obviously each asset has its own pecularities.