Panama with a infant

The wife and I will be traveling to Panama in March. Arriving March 18 and departing March 24. We are definitely looking to stay in Panama City for 2-3 days and see everything. We would really love to see a beach town to just relax and unwind for the remainder of the time. I've looked into Bocas de Toro but many of the resorts do not accept young children. Are there any other beach towns within flying or reasonable driving distance of Panama City?

swg201

I visited the Sheraton Bijao Beach a couple of years ago with small kids. Wasn't a huge fan of the hotel myself but the kids loved the water slide and pools and there are plenty of other resort-style places in the area (Santa Clara/Aguadulce District) that should be infant-friendly. The drive is an easy 2.5 hours in a rental car from PTY. That is on the Pacific side though, so water is a little colder and not Caribbean looking if that matters to you. I am heading to Bocas with the kids in March a little before you, did not have an issue finding a kid-friendly place (granted mine aren't infants anymore either)

Thanks for the advice. There were plenty of kid friendly places in Bocas just not any of the places we wanted to stay. The wife and I will have to make the trip kid free another time. We decided to go with the Westin Playa Bonita. If things change though the Sheraton Bijao will be my back up.