The Weekly Travel News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- My friend Spencer was recently interviewed by RewardStock. It’s a good read.
- The first in a series of posts on the Park Hyatt Vienna – I can’t wait to see the rest… I’ve wanted to get to Vienna, but the last time I had the opportunity, the Park Hyatt was unavailable – believe it or not, I cancelled the weekend trip because of it!
- Qantas First Class award space was briefly available — there might still be some available – you never know.
- Speaking of award availability – American has released a bunch of business class availability too!
- There is a new “premium” card (I put that in quotes because the fee is only $95) on the way to the market. Bank of America is jumping into the foray!
- How long does it take to transfer Citi Thank You Points to Etihad Guest?
- Ebates Member Appreciation Day -12% Cashback!