NY DO

Mike

Silver Member
I live in NJ but will be in NY tomorrow, is anyone down for a DO? It may be a bit early in the forums to try but hey who knows!

Pilot Marc

Level 2 Member
I'm flying into NYC tomorrow for a wedding, will be there till Monday. I would love to meet up! Saturday night or sunday afternoon would work for me. Let me know.

Naina

Level 2 Member
I'd be interested the 13th/14th/15th of the month, in case anyone wants to think ahead. I live in Boston, but will be in NYC that weekend.

Mike

Silver Member
I'd be interested the 13th/14th/15th of the month, in case anyone wants to think ahead. I live in Boston, but will be in NYC that weekend.
Sounds good! I may be able to make it in for the 13th. I guess we'll figure it out closer to those dates.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm I can't see your post even though I'm a member of the forums...
You can't see it because you aren't a member of the Meetup Group, it is no different than trying to view a link to the NY Times (after your free limit posts) that was posted by a member of the forums.

fr33b13

Silver Member
You can't see it because you aren't a member of the Meetup Group, it is no different than trying to view a link to the NY Times (after your free limit posts) that was posted by a member of the forums.
Ah, Thanks! I didn't realize that meetup.com was blocking it not the forums.

Unifer

Level 2 Member
Ya I'd love to meetup - I just moved to NYC so would like to learn as much as I can. Luckily I procured a Redbird beforehand and have a Target within walking distance of me, yay!

What about Monday the 17th for a happy hour? 6pm? I'm in Brooklyn but happy to go wherever, if people know a good spot where we'll be able to hear each other and drinks aren't $10+

Katstarr

Level 2 Member
Ya I'd love to meetup - I just moved to NYC so would like to learn as much as I can. Luckily I procured a Redbird beforehand and have a Target within walking distance of me, yay!

What about Monday the 17th for a happy hour? 6pm? I'm in Brooklyn but happy to go wherever, if people know a good spot where we'll be able to hear each other and drinks aren't $10+
Keep me informed- I live in nyc

Chasing The Points

Administrator
Staff member
OK, so it seems like there's a lot of "I'm interested I'll go"

I'll take the initiative:

Let's meet up for a happy hour on Tuesday, December 16 at 5:30pm

http://www.americanwhiskeynyc.com/

Address is:
247 W 30th St
New York, NY 10001

It's very close to Penn Station

The real question now is, do we make a reservation for a table? Or just hang out by the bar?

OK, so it seems like there's a lot of "I'm interested I'll go"

I'll take the initiative:

Let's meet up for a happy hour on Tuesday, December 16 at 5:30pm

http://www.americanwhiskeynyc.com/

Address is:
247 W 30th St
New York, NY 10001

It's very close to Penn Station

The real question now is, do we make a reservation for a table? Or just hang out by the bar?
Thank you for taking the initiative. I have another holiday party at 6 PM around Rockefeller Center. I can show up late...but, only a bit late. So, I would probably have to hit the bricks by 6:10 PM or so.