No extra charge for kids at Zivas?

Josh F

Level 2 Member
Charity Forum Mod
It appears to only apply when using the Free Night Certs from what I've seen... No personal experience.

James from BNA

VR Jacket Guy
only on free night certs. If paying with points it's 10k/kid over age 2.

Family travel to Zivas died when the 2 free night cc went away. 40k/night for a family of 4, no thanks.

gr8t.2b.free

Level 2 Member
James is absolutely correct. We took our family (2 parents, 3 kids) to Ziva Los Cabo in May. We did it on points. It was 20K points per room, but had limit of 2 people included in that. After that, it was 10K points per each additional person in the room. Since it made more sense, pointwise, we booked two rooms. On top of the two rooms, we had to pay 10,K points for child number 3. Our children's ages are 19, 17 & 9.

If you possessed free night certificates, you could put up to 4 people in a room. I am sad to see the free nights go away and instead only have 40K points for the Hyatt card signup now.

I emailed the hotel prior to arrival requesting connecting rooms. Incidentally, we were granted a free upgrade even though I am only at the Discoverist level. We had two rooms that connected, one with a large balcony, both had ocean view. Our family had a wonderful experience.

Last edited: