New Amex Offer – $75 off $250 or more purchase at Staples, Home Depot , etc

sonbenfan

Level 2 Member
Get a $75 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $250+ in-store at BevMo, Gordon Food Service, The Home Depot, Jetro/Restaurant Depot, Staples, or Total Wine & More by 8/14/2015. Limit 5 statement credits. See terms. Terms Valid in-store only. Excludes phone orders. Valid at any participating location in the US. Enrollment limited. Offer is non-transferable. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 5 statement credits per American Express online account.

I was able to find this only on one of my cards. Seems like this is highly targeted. Good luck!!!!

BuddyFunJet

Level 2 Member
I think the offer is on Biz cards only. Had on my SPG Biz but no personal. Also Frequent Miler email said Biz only.

BuddyFunJet

Level 2 Member
FWIW, the title of the offer is not really descriptive. The title the offer uses is "Stock Up and Save for Your Business Spend $250+, get $75 back. Up to 5x"

Worth a second look. My daughter didn't see it the first time through.

idearr

Level 2 Member
On my Simply Cash Biz card.

I assume I can have 5 different transactions at Staples and get five different credits? Doesn't have to be 5 different merchants (of the six listed)? If so this is probably the best Amex offer I've ever gotten (the AT&T $150 one was nice).