Multiple businesses - Multiple Sign Up Bonuses?

thepaul500

Level 2 Member
I know this has been asked before 1000 times, but I can't seem to find the answer.

My wife and I have several independent and "legitimate" businesses. We each run one under our own name for reselling and whatnot. My wife just opened another selling handmade items through Etsy, Amazon, and local businesses that we setup with its own EIN.

We both already have Chase Ink's for our businesses in our names. Can we open another in the new companies name and get another bonus? We actually want a real card for this business to keep charges separate from everything else, and have several large purchases to make for new equipment which will make the signup no problem.

I feel like such a newb for asking this.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I know this has been asked before 1000 times, but I can't seem to find the answer.

My wife and I have several independent and "legitimate" businesses. We each run one under our own name for reselling and whatnot. My wife just opened another selling handmade items through Etsy, Amazon, and local businesses that we setup with its own EIN.

We both already have Chase Ink's for our businesses in our names. Can we open another in the new companies name and get another bonus? We actually want a real card for this business to keep charges separate from everything else, and have several large purchases to make for new equipment which will make the signup no problem.

I feel like such a newb for asking this.
Yes, and you can cross pollinate too.

EG

Saverocity Inc INK (Wife)
Saverocity Inc INK (Me)
My other companies (Me)
Etc

Expect pushback on the apps due to the CSRs reading DoC.

bem236

Level 2 Member
FYI -- it's different on the banking bonus side. Even with multiple EIN's, you can't qualify for additional $500 business checking bonuses if you are an authorized signer on multiple business accounts. So if your wife wants the bonus, you can't be an authorized signer on the account... until after the bonus clears. :)

Dave

Level 2 Member
I imagine you're still limited by the 5/24 on your personal report, even if applying for a separate business with an EIN?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
But, as business cards do not, in general, show up on your personal report...
They will cite all applications when applying for an Ink, including listing those from other banks. You just have to nod and smile until they give up.