MS Christmas Cheer!

secret traveler

Level 2 Member
Spreading Christmas Cheer!

To those of us in the MS community that frequent the various grocery and drugstores to do our MS - how about acknowledging the CSRs - those people that help us day in and day out this holiday season?

I went out today and bought $150 worth (got my 5x of course) of movie gift cards and Burger King gift cards (no fees) and off I went to 5 major stores that I frequent to hand out gift cards. The look on the faces of the people receiving them was worth it all. Everything from heartfelt big smiles to spontaneous hugs and tears. These people see us spending thousands of dollars all the time and they service us allowing all of us to continue playing the game and rack up CB/miles/points. I feel the least we can do is brighten up their day by a little gift giving.

If all of us give a little something to these people then we, as a group of MSers, will be looked upon even more favorably and the next time you go into the store of your choice then that greeting you receive could be that much friendlier, not just for you but for all of us.

Think about it. :)