MLife VIP lounges

Voyaging Doc

Level 2 Member
Anyone been to the MLife VIP lounges lately in Vegas? As Mlife Platinum?

I was reading a post by singleflyer on mlife vip lounges which shows some useful information on lounge locations at different hotels. I'm wondering if lounge visits are still kosher even if you are not staying at the particular hotel hosting the lounge.

Benjamin

Level 2 Member
I was able to check-in at the Monte Carlo VIP Lounge. Not really much going on. Agent was pretty short with us, not really all that useful. They had free coffee and juice which was worth something. Also worth noting, basically no line at VIP when outside the line was about 30 people. Still, agent managed to forget to give us the "Platinum Experience" tickets. Asked at normal front desk, they had no clue. Went back to VIP Lounge, agent pretended he had forgotten to offer it. Same exact scenario every other time in Vegas at other MLife properties. Must be their strategy.

anon314

Most MLife hotels really do not have VIP lounges in the same sense as someplace like Harrah's or the concierge suite at Venetian. It is mostly coffee, soda, water and something trivial to snack on where you check in where I have seen. You are better off going to a high limit gaming area, act like you belong there, and see if they have a spread in the early evening. This has become less common the last few years.

Wynn has a decent spread in you are staying in the Tower Suites as you walk past check in. Encore as well across from the Tower Suite elevators.

The main use of the Platinum card is to jump lines.