MileagePlus -Hertz Exclusive Partnership Bonus

kathynokes

Level 2 Member
Just received this in my email.... trying to come up with a good way to exploit it. Similar to the story that was blogged everywhere by the man that rented 47 cars in 2 days. Any ideas?

Enjoy up to40% off and2,750 miles on rentals of 1 or more days

Fly United and drive Hertz for more benefits

United is pleased to partner with Hertz and its family of brands as the exclusive car rental partners for United. This partnership provides increased value and benefits for MileagePlus members every time they rent a car at one of 11,555 Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty locations worldwide.

Limited-time offer: Now through February 29, 2016, when you book a mid-size or larger car with Hertz through united.com, you'll earn 1,500 bonus award miles in addition to the miles you normally earn, for a total of up to 2,750 miles.

Be sure to provide discount code (CDP) 62455, PC#305023 and your MileagePlus number at the time of reservation.

MileagePlus members receive the following benefits:

• Save up to 40% on each qualifying paid Hertz rental with discount code (CDP) 62455
  • Earn more MileagePlus award miles for each qualifying paid Hertz rental by providing a MileagePlus number when making a reservation or picking up a rental
  • MileagePlus Premier® members as well as primary cardmembers of the United MileagePlus Club and United MileagePlus Presidential PlusSM Cards can enroll to receive complimentary Hertz Gold Plus Rewards elite status.
View frequently asked questions about the United and Hertz partnership

oopl

Silver Member
Anyone else had success with this promo?
I've used it for a few 1 or 2-day rentals I've needed.