Lufthansa First Class Availability Summer 2018

sound48

Level 2 Member
Family of 3 is looking to book 3 First Class roundtrip tickets to Europe through FRA on Lufthansa metal for next summer. I've mostly booked business class, but it feels like availability usually opens up around January for business class in the summer. Any suggestions when to start looking for First class availability? I know it opens up more a week or 2 out but with family going it would be better if booked as far out to make plans.

bspoke

Family of 3 is looking to book 3 First Class roundtrip tickets to Europe through FRA on Lufthansa metal for next summer. I've mostly booked business class, but it feels like availability usually opens up around January for business class in the summer. Any suggestions when to start looking for First class availability? I know it opens up more a week or 2 out but with family going it would be better if booked as far out to make plans.
Using LH miles you're best off booking a year in advance when inventory is loaded. For partner redemptions, you will not be able to book more than 14 days prior to the flight.

GettingReady

Level 2 Member
We had F on LH open up three days prior to our departure from Frankfurt. I think are booking agent was on top of that. Ha ha