Lounge access post-arrival

BYOB.PSL

irl is good
I am fairly new to having lounge access through my credit card. I've used lounges in the past either before my flight or during a connection, but I've never stopped in after my final arrival.

I will be flying to LGA in a couple months and am considering stopping in to the Centurion Lounge (Amex Plat holder) after arrival to grab a drink and a bite to eat. Is this OK? The terms say "the Card Member must present The Centurion agent with the following upon each visit: his or her valid Card, a boarding pass showing a confirmed reservation for same-day travel on any carrier and a government-issued I.D". The straight grammatical reading suggests that I would be okay having just arrived, but perhaps in practice it's only for people who haven't completed their trip?

Thanks for any guidance you can give me.

swonavy

Level 2 Member
For LGA centurion you will be ok. I have utilized that lounge departing, arriving, and with layover. There are some lounges you can access only with departure, particularly overseas.

BYOB.PSL

irl is good
For LGA centurion you will be ok. I have utilized that lounge departing, arriving, and with layover. There are some lounges you can access only with departure, particularly overseas.
Thanks. Good to hear it from someone who's actually done it that way. This will be on Thanksgiving day, so I'm curious to see if they do anything special with the spread.