Looking for 2 BR Suite in Boston

LearnMS

Level 2 Member
I have to be in Boston in 3 weeks and am looking for accommodation in a 2BR hotel for me and my parents for 4 nights. I see a lot of marriott properties and I can't use 7-night certificate for cat 5 now.

I do have Prestige card but the prices are expensive per night, not worth it. Other than Airbnb, what other options available? Thanks.

LearnMS

Level 2 Member
Found a AirBnB in Boston downtown for $450, 4 nights....I couldn't get any reasonable than that for now....

Although I do have plenty of points etc. in Hyatt and Marriott, it would not be worth it. I could use Marriott for flight travel..

heavenlyjane

Level 2 Member
Boston is a tough city for lodging. Not a lot of great value out there. There's a reasonably priced Hyatt Regency in Cambridge, right on the James River. However it isn't super convenient to public transportation.

jnjustice

I have to be in Boston in 3 weeks and am looking for accommodation in a 2BR hotel for me and my parents for 4 nights. I see a lot of marriott properties and I can't use 7-night certificate for cat 5 now.

I do have Prestige card but the prices are expensive per night, not worth it. Other than Airbnb, what other options available? Thanks.
I'm not really aware of many hotels that have two bedroom suites. If you're okay with the AirBNB I'd keep that but otherwise maybe look for booking two rooms that have an ajoining door.

LearnMS

Level 2 Member
I'm not really aware of many hotels that have two bedroom suites. If you're okay with the AirBNB I'd keep that but otherwise maybe look for booking two rooms that have an ajoining door.
Thanks. I went for AirBnB for 3 guests, 4 nights is $450. Will use Arrival+ card for the expenses. Hope it works out OK.....will see.

asc8u

Level 2 Member
Thanks. I went for AirBnB for 3 guests, 4 nights is $450. Will use Arrival+ card for the expenses. Hope it works out OK.....will see.
nice use for Arrival points. let us know how it goes (I haven't tried AirBnB yet).

LearnMS

Level 2 Member
Interesting....

Marriott booked 7 night package without informing me. But it's 1 BR and 2 BR is not guaranteed. In addition, I also have this Airbnb reservation.

Cancelling airbnb right now would incur some $80 fee. Would it be best to stick to Airbnb at this time?