Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.

jd13

Level 1.75 Member
Amex throwing us a curve ball with these new offers.

I had the overstock offer on 6/7 cards in one of my online accounts. It disappeared on all of them after I used it last week. Thought it was a glitch but sure enough, the T&Cs spell out what's going on.

BuddyFunJet

Level 2 Member
A bit back, I broke out my Amex accounts to only have one card per online account to address this issue as well as being able to add offers without the multi browser gymnastics.

I've found management easier for me this way also .

Dangaroo

Level 2 Member
Amex throwing us a curve ball with these new offers.

I had the overstock offer on 6/7 cards in one of my online accounts. It disappeared on all of them after I used it last week. Thought it was a glitch but sure enough, the T&Cs spell out what's going on.
Are you sure you added it to your other cards before you added it to the first card? You have to add it to your cards simultaneously with multiple browser windows open to the offer before you add to any card. I've added the Overstock and the Glasses.com offers to all of my cards and I've used Overstock twice and Glasses.com once and they are still showing up on the other cards I added them to. All of my cards are within the same online account.

dukerau

Level 2 Member
I think they're suppressing the offer from view on other cards on the same login once you've redeemed on one. But I believe the offer is still there and ready to be used. Try the old interface - when I use it the offers still show on all my cards even after I redeemed on one:

Code:
http://www.doctorofcredit.com/hate-new-amex-login-interface-much/

jd13

Level 1.75 Member
This might be a case of the new crappy site format. How does one revert to the old view?

walmart, overstock, a few others:
Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.

majority of prior offers:
Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels.

Craig

Level 2 Member

ChrisM

I can confirm that I've used the same offer on multiple cards and gotten the statement credit on all of them

MikeT

When ever I load up AMEX offer and get it for 2 or 3 cards, I only get credit on 1 of them once I make the payment. I contacted AMEX once about it and they basically said "too bad, only 1 per account, you should have known"

volker

Level 2 Member
When ever I load up AMEX offer and get it for 2 or 3 cards, I only get credit on 1 of them once I make the payment. I contacted AMEX once about it and they basically said "too bad, only 1 per account, you should have known"
Where all cards in under one login or did each card had their own login?