Kohls shopping Tips- valid till Sep 1st only

What The Heck?

Master Blaster
1. Buy kohls gift card using BA card at twosmiles.com for 15% discount (each gift certificate value $25. I just used them. They work). Dont forget to use discount code summer15.
2. Shop through shopdiscover portal for 10% cash back.
3. Any purchase above $25 gets $10 back.
4. Every $50 purchase gets additional $10 kohls cash. So, $100 purchase will get $20 kohls cash and so on.
5. Any purchase above $75 gets free shipping.
6. For one order you can use max of 4 kohls gift cards.
7. For the rest, i used my discover card just to ensure i get my portal cash back as well.
8. Minimum returns = 2.2+15+10+20 on $100 purchase yields 47.2% return.
9. Use the returns as you deem fit. Anyway, happy shopping at kohls.

Last edited:

BoonDR

Level 2 Member
Kohl's is good for these types of deals, but it is hard to find things at Kohl's at prices that help you actually realize a 47.2% return. Hard, as in A LOT of work. I did a lot of reselling and stuff last year using Kohl's (and others) and if I was to calculate my benefit including my "T-Rate" it really wasn't that valuable unless I needed something specific that happened to be on sale.

What The Heck?

Master Blaster
Kohl's is good for these types of deals, but it is hard to find things at Kohl's at prices that help you actually realize a 47.2% return. Hard, as in A LOT of work. I did a lot of reselling and stuff last year using Kohl's (and others) and if I was to calculate my benefit including my "T-Rate" it really wasn't that valuable unless I needed something specific that happened to be on sale.
Yes, I agree with your point on reselling but i was able to maximise this deal as i was looking for about $250 worth of goods for myself and gifts.

If one adds shopdiscover portal returns of another 10%, which i plan to use on my next car rental at national @ 50% discount, i think i would end up with some excellent value overall. Twosmiles and shopdiscover are adding great value overall with this shopping at kohls which otherwise is just a normal sale. Also instead of using BA card, one could use even a VGC bought with a 5% card, which yields much more value to the returns. I love this :)

Last edited:

Josh F

Level 2 Member
Charity Forum Mod
Yes, I find that if I use a ton of coupons/tricks at Kohl's I can then get it for a reasonable price. The exception to that is when you first get them to price match, and they still let you use coupons on top of that... then you get a good deal!