JetBlue partner choices?

gasman

Level 2 Member
I will be taking a one way JetBlue flight (award connection) and have no interest in crediting the mileage I accrue to their FF program. Since AA doesn't offer anymore code sharing options, I was hoping to find out what are the other frequent flyer programs I could attach to my reservation to allow for useful point accrual? Will I get full credit in Avios? Thank you in advance!

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I will be taking a one way JetBlue flight (award connection) and have no interest in crediting the mileage I accrue to their FF program. Since AA doesn't offer anymore code sharing options, I was hoping to find out what are the other frequent flyer programs I could attach to my reservation to allow for useful point accrual? Will I get full credit in Avios? Thank you in advance!
You may provide up to two reward program account numbers for your itinerary.

All JetBlue flights are eligible for earning TrueBlue points. You can only earn TrueBlue points for flights on JetBlue's partner airlines (or earn another airline's miles for flights on JetBlue) if JetBlue has a frequent flyer partnership with such airline.

JetBlue currently has frequent flyer partnerships with Emirates, Hawaiian Airlines and Silver Airways. If you are booking an itinerary that includes an Emirates, Hawaiian Airlines or Silver Airways flight and would like to earn TrueBlue points or HawaiianMiles or Skywards Miles (as applicable), you must enter your TrueBlue number when booking your flight or speak to a JetBlue agent at the airport check-in or by calling 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) after your reservation is complete to add your TrueBlue, HawaiianMiles or Skywards Miles number to your itinerary for all eligible routes.

If you have any questions about your ability to earn TrueBlue points on a particular reservation, please call 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583).