JetBlue Mosaic match

Benjamin

Level 2 Member
Anyone pull the trigger on this?

I have CP with SW via points from the Marriot, so I haven't "earned" the status, but it seems they should still honor it. Sent the info last week, apparently was declined but part of the attachment was not visible to them I guess. They couldn't be bothered to let me know I was declined...

Sent in a fresh application via the link today. Crossing my fingers.

Benjamin

Level 2 Member
Here is the current one!

Just minutes after I sent in my 2nd attempt, I was approved. So, I guess CP via a points transfer to SW does qualify you. Solid on their part.

JJAviator

Level 2 Member
Here is the current one!

Just minutes after I sent in my 2nd attempt, I was approved. So, I guess CP via a points transfer to SW does qualify you. Solid on their part.
Same here - it took minutes to receive the Mosaic approval after sending in a PDF of my SW CP.

I had Mosaic in 2014. At LGA it was infuriating when the gate agents failed to call Mosaic to board first. I think once they asked for Mosaic members, and I was the only one. Still....

Benjamin

Level 2 Member
I took the match late last year from my SW CP to AS MVP. AS ended matching at all via points transfer CP but they did sorta honor the previous offers and did a complimentary upgrade to MVP for me.

Benjamin

Level 2 Member
Gotcha. Had not even looked into it. Were you able to get 75K? In speaking with them last time they seemed pretty stubborn on matching if it was obviously I had not actually flown the miles. Which I most certainly have not with B6.

Imagvir

Level 2 Member
One point I overlooked:
Mosaic can also be earned with CC spend so Alaskan may ask for proof of BIS miles. I'm going to try in 2 days and I'll report back.

JJAviator

Level 2 Member
Mosaic members earn 2x the points at true blue dining if you're a fan of the rewards network dining programs.