Italy Hotels

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
I'm traveling to Rome... and visiting the cities on the Almafi coast which includes Sorrento, Pompei, Capri, Postiano cities.

Any tips for finding the best hotel deals?

Deltahater

Tequila, Miles and Suites
We stayed at the Radisson Blue for €80 with a great breakfast using the Carlson friends and family rate. It is a great hotel with a roof top pool, but it is right by the train station with unsavory characters hanging between the hotel and the train station. If you can get past that, it is a great deal.

Check hrs.de for deals, you can change the language to English

MarkD

Level 2 Member
I'm traveling to Rome... and visiting the cities on the Almafi coast which includes Sorrento, Pompei, Capri, Postiano cities.
We're going too in July 2015. There are not a lot of chain hotels on the Amalfi Coast. Once we nail down our dates I will probably check TripAdvisor for suggestions.

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
We stayed at the Radisson Blue for €80 with a great breakfast using the Carlson friends and family rate. It is a great hotel with a roof top pool, but it is right by the train station with unsavory characters hanging between the hotel and the train station. If you can get past that, it is a great deal.

Check hrs.de for deals, you can change the language to English
Is there a way to book a single room with 2 double beds (2 adults)? I get errors that the number of persons does not match the number of rooms.

inflightmeal

Level 2 Member
I'll be in Italy for ~2 weeks at the beginning of 2015. I realize it's not the best weather but the trip works well for my schedule. Found some AMAZING looking AirBNB options in Rome. I've never used it before but the prices look great. I'll be using Hilton HHonors points in some other cities, a free Starwood night in Naples, and will probably pony up for Grand Hyatt Milan.