Dismiss Notice
Welcome to The Forum. Please register here, to join the conversation. It only takes a moment!

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Welcome, and General Discussion' started by Matt, May 20, 2014.

1. atravels

atravels New Member

I just had to chuckle when I read, "I have 3 children and a wife that I like." I think a lot of people would be envious of you!

2. atravels

atravels New Member

Hello, I'm new to the forum, but not entirely new to this hobby. My SO and I live in NE Ohio, and we love to travel. However, being frugal sorts, we are exploring ways of traveling more while spending less. We have lots to learn, but I hope we'll have info to share as well.

3. ChrisM

ChrisM New Member

Hi all, also new, from the Pittsburgh area. I've been into the hobby for about 2 years now but am gradually having all of my manufactured spending avenues closed down and am excited to pick up some tips and share anything I've learned thus far.

4. Ouring1942

Ouring1942 New Member

Hey gello everybodu, how u all doing ? i Just joined and i am fine, wish u all good stay here! i'm new and i need hgh

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  5. virt

virt New Member

Hi! I've MSed for quite a few years and also dabbled in reselling for a year. Being an ultimate frisbee player, I tend to do a lot of traveling for both fun and competitive tournaments, so I make pretty good use of the points that I accrue. Lately, I've been focused primarily on CB.

Also, it's very hot here.

6. TyroneSchulase

TyroneSchulase New Member

Hi everyone! Trying out this forum as an alternative to FT and all the newbs on Reddit. I got started around the turn of the century, doing yearly 10-20 card apparamas for low/no-fee BT's. CD's were great then, but nothing compared to MS now. I used to MS purely for cash, but I met someone at the mall buying GC's who introduced me to travel perks, and WOW!, what a game-changer. Got the SW companion pass, IHG, SPG, Hilton Surpass, and now my SO and I take a trip somewhere every month. Looking to exchange travel and other advice.

And yes, if you say my username very quickly, you'll know I'm not into spoonfeeding. :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. misenlai

misenlai Level 2 Member Premium Supporter

Hi, I've been doing MS for quite sometimes. It's mostly to get free travel. Before all this, i would never dream of stepping foot to places like Maldive, but nowsaday anywhere on the world is reachable. During the week i work but on the weekend I usually go around and check out new opportunity in the local area to see if there are new ways to MS. anways, looking forward to meeting all of you.

8. mec

mec New Member

Having looked around for a few days, I am really impressed with the quality of the content here. I'm sure I could read for months here in Level 1 and learn tons.

I'm used to Forums having many more very basic questions from new posters who on average aren't sure where to start than this one.

I imagine I'll be able to learn much more from all of you than you will from me.

Well I'm off to Rite Aid, and then home for the night.

-mec

9. DrAwesome81

DrAwesome81 Level 2 Member

Adam here. Just recently got into card churning and hoping to get some nice travel out of all of this. Never MS'd before, but trying to figure it out. Enjoying the feeling that I'm finding the loopholes in life.

10. SherryFD

SherryFD Level 2 Member Supporter

Welcome to Saverocity Adam!

11. misenlai

misenlai Level 2 Member Premium Supporter

Welcome, let me know if you have any questions.

12. GRiZ

GRiZ Level 2 Member

Hey Peeps,
    I'm GRiZ, I live in the midwest I like to go on vacation and make get nice things for the wife on a shoestring budget so relieves some of that pressure. I actually started out because a blogger I follow kept going on about it and I finally dipped my toe in just as Serve was shutting everyone down :( . I hope to learn more here and maybe contribute what I already know.

13. Jiffy

Jiffy Level 2 Member

Welcome.... what do you know :)

14. GRiZ

GRiZ Level 2 Member

Truly not much :/

15. Mcflyer

Mcflyer New Member

Hello I am Mcflyer. I reside North of Seattle, WA. I have spent a couple weeks reading and researching. I plan to clear my first minimum spend bonus in the next 2 months. My goal is to access travel options more widely as I've only really had the privilege of visiting Japan and Hawaii. Hope to learn and spread knowledge with y'all. From what ive read, it seems I've started a little (too) late for my comfort with the deaths of Amazon payments, bluebird/serve, etc. but I'm looking to see what I can do.

16. lizmeissner

lizmeissner Guest

We are from Blaine, MN and having been having fun with the hobby since 2012. We have been all around the US and Europe and now we want to focus on cruising for more relaxed vacations.

17. huge

huge Level 2 Member

Hi ... Live in Seattle, been into churning/MS/etc for 20-ish years, but mostly fairly light-weight CC bonus minimum-spend stuff (ie I don't do 5-digits per month in MS).

I can't believe I've never explored/joined this site before - I've seen it mentioned but thought I had my bases covered with FT and a couple of travel/credit blogs. I look forward to learning & contributing (and groveling for level 2 access)

-huge

18. giftgifter

giftgifter New Member

Hello,

I am giftgifter. I have been churning since 2012 and started GC reselling last year. I am looking forward to interacting with you guys to share my experiences and provide DPs wherever possible. I am willing to experiment to get DPs and take one for the team.

19. GRiZ

GRiZ Level 2 Member

Cool take a look around let us know what interests you.