InterContinental : Bora Bora Resort Thalasso Availability

allen060421

Level 2 Member
Trying to use the free nights from the recent Into the Nights promotion.

Please post if you find any availability in 2015 for the Thalasso resort, or if you are releasing your reservations please let us know too!

Thank you,

smittytabb

Staff member
Trying to use the free nights from the recent Into the Nights promotion.

Please post if you find any availability in 2015 for the Thalasso resort, or if you are releasing your reservations please let us know too!

Thank you,
OK, I spent the day there in September (I was on a Paul Gaugin cruise). It is spectacular. Been to over 80 countries and this place is unreal. Watch out for the sting rays in the water though:)

bgh10788

Level 2 Member
I'm a software developer so I wrote a little program to check a couple times a day for availability and email me if available. It went off one night at about 1am and I was able to get 4 nights in a row for my honeymoon. The only real option is to check constantly, especially around the 2 week mark.

Marl

Level 2 Member
Anyone have experience booking at the other Bora Bora IHG and then just switching <2 weeks out when availability shows up?

janetdoe

Level 2 Member
Seems like a clever strategy. I think it's pretty expensive to move between the hotels, so would you be willing to pay for one night at the Thalasso if you didn't get an award night in the middle of the block? You mainly need to have a backup plan so that you can roll with whatever you have booked in the event that the space you want doesn't open up...

Marl

Level 2 Member
travelisfree just did a blog post on this. Basically used hotel hustle to get one day at a time and got what he wanted. A good read if you are planning to do this.