Ink Plus yearly limits

CoachJ

Level 2 Member
Probably should know this already but is the 50k limit on office supply(and other limits) a calendar year limit or a card anniversary limit? Sorry, I'm relatively new to this. Thanks for the help.

ed1chandler

Level 2 Member
From Ts&Cs online.
(“Annually” means the year beginning with your enrollment date through the first statement after the anniversary of your enrollment date, and each twelve billing cycles thereafter.)

Jon hazeltine

Level 2 Member
Even better if you go through the ultimate rewards mall which is currently offering 3x points at staples.....That's 8x/dollar!

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
All portals stopped awarding cashback for gift cards from Staples. From the UR mall:

Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents including third party gift cards sold by Staples.com.

jleey98

Level 2 Member
Probably should know this already but is the 50k limit on office supply(and other limits) a calendar year limit or a card anniversary limit? Sorry, I'm relatively new to this. Thanks for the help.
I learned this the hard way... I hit a little under 50,000 by the 12th month but the first statement after the anniversary date is actually through month 13 so I wound up getting 1x on some office supply purchases for that one month. So to be clear, it's 13 months after you apply for the card, and every 12 months after that.

R

RamboAroundTheWorld

Authorized user cards access the same yearly limit of $50k, right?