Indianapolis

italdesign

Level 2 Member
Anyone else in Indy? I've been meaning to reach out to other locals. Would be fun to get together periodically, share tips and talk about our obsession(s), whether you're into MS, churning, redemption, and/or aviation.

italdesign

Level 2 Member
Nice. Let's meet some time. Just returned from an excessive amount of travel and have no trip between now and Xmas, so finding a time won't be too hard.

AGtravel

Level 2 Member
hi there. sounds like a good idea. I have some busy travel plans coming up too. are you available coming weekend on Sunday ? maybe late afternoon we can meet-up for beer or coffee. I plan to bring along a friend of mine who is into this hobby for a while.

Cliffbar

Level 2 Member
Are there still Indy meet ups going on? I'm fairly new to the hobby. Would be interested in joining and discussing tips and learning more. Thanks!

ashishsg

a$]-[u
Are there still Indy meet ups going on? I'm fairly new to the hobby. Would be interested in joining and discussing tips and learning more. Thanks!
We had one meet several months back, we can have one more in summer as per availability of members. Welcome!

italdesign

Level 2 Member
How is next week Mon-Wed for you guys? After that it gets busy for me. Sunday afternoon is another possibility.