Improvements and Additions to the Forum

dublin487

Level 2 Member
Hey Matt, any chance of enabling a setting whereby new post alerts for watched threads would keep coming even if the recipient doesn't click on the link to go to the forum each time?

There are a few threads that I'm watching and it's nice to get the emails with new posts in them for quick reading, but it's cumbersome to open the link each time in order to keep getting future alerts, since I can read the post right in the email already.

wasser

Level 2 Member
Matt, will you consider a donation setup for people who want to support the site, but don't want to subscribe?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Matt, any chance of enabling a setting whereby new post alerts for watched threads would keep coming even if the recipient doesn't click on the link to go to the forum each time?

There are a few threads that I'm watching and it's nice to get the emails with new posts in them for quick reading, but it's cumbersome to open the link each time in order to keep getting future alerts, since I can read the post right in the email already.
If I could set it up I would, but not sure how at this time. Will explore further.

R

RamboAroundTheWorld

The system won't generate more emails until you revisit the thread. It thinks its told you about it and that its job is done. Unfortunately, there's nothing much to do about it at the moment.