• Start date
R

RamboAroundTheWorld

My promo isn't nearly as good as Into The Nights. I got:

500 pts - download app
5,000 pts - stay 3 nights
5,o00 pts - book 2 stays with IHG
5,000 pts - book a weekend stay
10,000 pts - stay at 2 Holiday Inn hotels (excludes HI Express)

25,000 pts - do all the above shit.

Josh F

Level 2 Member
Charity Forum Mod
500 - Custom Hotel Search
2400 - Book 2 stays with IHG App
2900 - Book 5 stays direct with IHG (Not clear if the IHG App would qualify here - I think it would)
9600 - Stay 8 nights
5000 - Book mini-vacation package (LOL!)
1500 - Pay for 1 stay with IHG CC
2000 - Book 1 stay using P&C (I don't think this one would count to the 8 nights, since P&C is non-qualifying).

The Mini-Vacation Package is out, so I think I'd have to do 9 nights total, spanning 5 or 7 stays (not clear).

I have to do 6/7 for 26,100 additional bonus points. Not worth doing mattress-running for this and there's better deals for the limited amount of work stays I have... Looks like an easy 500 points though!

R

RamboAroundTheWorld

I'm definitely tempted to try the phone check-in thing this time and try to source some cheaper rates.

TheBOSman

Staff member
Travel with the IHG App
Book 2 stay(s) with the IHG® App and earn 4,800 bonus points.

Stay More, Earn More
Get closer to the rewards you want when you stay 5 nights and earn 8,400 bonus points.

Mini-Vacation Package
Book a mini-vacation package at a qualifying Holiday Inn Club Vacations®property and earn 5,000 bonus points.

Spend on your IHG® Rewards Club Credit Card
Book and pay for one stay with your IHG® Rewards Club Credit Card and earn bonus points.

Your Achievement Bonus
Complete 3 of 4 offers to earn an additional 30,300 bonus points.

I've got enough nights coming up that I can ship two stays and 5 nights (and put one on my IHG Rewards card) off to IHG between now and the end of April for 45,000 bonus points.

smittytabb

Staff member
Mine is different yet again. Wonder what algorith they use to figure out who gets what?

Stay more, earn more
Get closer to the rewards you want when you stay 6 nights and earn 8,800 bonus points

Book directly with IHG and earn 2,200 points. From our website to your mobile device, book with us for the best rate

Go places with IHG app. Earn 2,400 when you download, sign in, and book two stays with the IHG app

Globetrotter bonus. Earn 8,000 bonus points for staying at an IHG hotel outside your country of residence. You'll earn for one hotel stay per country

5,000 Mini-vacation package. Book a mini-vacation package at a qualifying Holiday Inn Club Vacations property and earn 5,000 points

Spend on your IHG Rewards Club Credit Card. Book and pay for one stay and earn bonus points

Complete 5 of 6 offers and earn an additional 22,100 points

It's not clear if you get 8K for each stay outside the your country, but if so, that is fairly lucrative.

TheBOSman

Staff member
Mine is different yet again. Wonder what algorith they use to figure out who gets what?
If you find out, let IHG know, they probably wonder the same thing :D.

Globetrotter bonus. Earn 8,000 bonus points for staying at an IHG hotel outside your country of residence. You'll earn for one hotel stay per country

It's not clear if you get 8K for each stay outside the your country, but if so, that is fairly lucrative.
Without a copy of the terms (there should be a link to it on your offer page), my interpretation is you'll get it once per country. I.e. if you have two stays in Canada and you reside in the US, you'll only get one bonus, on the first stay. However, if you have a stay in each of Canada and Mexico, you would get 8,000 for each first stay in each country (but no bonus points for further stays in either of those countries after the first). But since the promo is designed not to award more than 50,000 points, I'd be surprised if you could earn the bonus more than once, no matter how many countries or stays.

smittytabb

Staff member
If you find out, let IHG know, they probably wonder the same thing :D.

Without a copy of the terms (there should be a link to it on your offer page), my interpretation is you'll get it once per country. I.e. if you have two stays in Canada and you reside in the US, you'll only get one bonus, on the first stay. However, if you have a stay in each of Canada and Mexico, you would get 8,000 for each first stay in each country (but no bonus points for further stays in either of those countries after the first). But since the promo is designed not to award more than 50,000 points, I'd be surprised if you could earn the bonus more than once, no matter how many countries or stays.
I read the T&Cs and it is not clear at all. But neither has anything else involving a promotion from IHG been lately!

druiddation

Level 2 Member
-Book a mini-vacation package at a qualifying Holiday Inn Club Vacations®property and earn 5,000 bonus points.

-Earn 3,000 bonus points when you book 1 stay(s) using Points and Cash.

-Get closer to the rewards you want when you stay 4 nights and earn 12,000 bonus points.

-Book 2 stays directly through IHG and earn 3,200 bonus points.

-Earn 12,000 bonus points for staying at 1 IHG hotel(s) outside of your country of residence.

-Book and pay for one stay with your IHG® Rewards Club Credit Card and earn 2,300 bonus points.

-Complete 5 of 6 offers to earn an additional 13,000 bonus points.