IHG Priceless Surprises promotion

Pointspursuer

Still hadn't received my entries from Priceless Surprises as of last week so I sent a complaint to HelloWorld. They responded and asked me for my information. This morning I received all 94 entries. So if you still haven't gotten your entries, email them and see what you can get.

Modern Nomad

Level 2 Member
Still hadn't received my entries from Priceless Surprises as of last week so I sent a complaint to HelloWorld. They responded and asked me for my information. This morning I received all 94 entries. So if you still haven't gotten your entries, email them and see what you can get.
I'm in the same boat. All entries were mailed on Feb 13th, but haven't heard anything since. What's the email address for HelloWorld? I couldn't find anything on the T&C. Thanks!

MarkD

Level 2 Member
How long are people waiting before e-mailing Hello World? Two weeks? Geez, you guys are impatient! I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease in this case.

I've heard it takes as long as two months to let the process complete it's natural course.

I waited a month and sent off my e-mail on Wednesday of last week. Nothing back yet.

Alice

Level 2 Member
How long are people waiting before e-mailing Hello World? Two weeks? Geez, you guys are impatient! I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease in this case.

I've heard it takes as long as two months to let the process complete it's natural course.

I waited a month and sent off my e-mail on Wednesday of last week. Nothing back yet.
My spouse and I each submitted 94 entries. We're missing 7 and 22 respectively. They were all mailed in within a couple of days of each other. I waited around 2 weeks from when the last lot of points posted to my IHG account and sent in emails to Hello World. So far, only got the auto responder saying 1-3 business days for a response. They didn't respond within that time frame, so I've just followed up again.

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
Mark, it WAS taking that long, when the promo was getting started. I doubt they even had the website set up for that two months, as the first people to get their emails found it buggy.

But responses have been much quicker, lately. Now that the promo is closed, I felt better asking for help sooner, rather than later.

But I went to the site, and used their help form. We'll see if it generates a response sooner or later...

G1ant

Level 2 Member
I mailed the cards out on the Saturday of President's Day weekend. Just about the last day of the promotion.
I had 89 emails last week that netted 57,500 points.

SanDiego1K

Level 2 Member
I was missing 50 or so. I wrote and got them within a week. My husband submitted cards the first weekend in Feb. He got 36 emails. He has written and they are checking into it.

I believe that we are working against a deadline of March 15 when all plays have to be finished. That puts pressure for us to get in front of Hello World and get them to provide our missing plays.

https://d2ukkex5d6aodv.cloudfront.net/pdf/PricelessSurprisesRules_FINAL.pdf?v=UY2KcptA

Pointspursuer

New issue--Checked my IHG points after game plays and many are showing up as 100 and 200 points, when the minimum value I received was 500. Just emailed IHG. Will update when I get a resolution.

Risk

Level 2 Member
I sent my entries on February 12-13th. So far, have not received any responses from IHG or their agent.

Suzie

Level 2 Member
As of this morning, the "Priceless Surprises" does not show up in my offer status. Received 85 of the 94.

It does not show up on husband's either - he received 0 of 94. Last response email he received from HelloWorld yesterday asked him to verify his account number.

Suzie

Level 2 Member
Yesterday's email:

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for your patience. We are processing the maximum of 94 entries belonging to you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further.

Sincerely,
Customer Care
HELLOWORLD.com

Received a few minutes ago:

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for your patience. As of 3/2/2016, our records show that you have 84 total entries. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have any additional entries to process for you.

Sincerely,
Customer Care
HELLOWORLD.com

Good lord.

swazzie

Level 2 Member
I got the same 'unfortunately' email today, @Suzie. I just sent them the following reply and am leaving it at that (perhaps we'll get lucky like some others here):

That's unfortunate as I know I mailed all 94 entries in on the same day. Thanks for looking into it, though. Is there any way those entries can be honored?

Enjoy your day,

Suzie

Level 2 Member
I got the same 'unfortunately' email today, @Suzie. I just sent them the following reply and am leaving it at that (perhaps we'll get lucky like some others here):

That's unfortunate as I know I mailed all 94 entries in on the same day. Thanks for looking into it, though. Is there any way those entries can be honored?

Enjoy your day,
Did you receive a prior email awarding all the entries? That's what is confusing to me. I did all the plays yesterday immediately after the original email was received, however they have not yet posted to my account.

swazzie

Level 2 Member
Nope; I just clicked the link on the last email I got again (dated 1/28) and still nothing. Hopefully your points will still get posted.

Suzie

Level 2 Member
I just sent an email explaining my confusion and could they clarify.

I'm not going to bother anymore either for 10 plays. I'm just hoping my husband doesn't get the same email.

Judge

Level 2 Member
Got the unfortunately email today too. I'm at 39 entries with no more to process. I sent in the full 94. I didn't put a return address on my envelopes so I'm hoping that's why they didn't find them. Not much more I can do about it at this point.

MK17

Love to Travel
@Suzie, I got the same message for my missing 29 emails. This is a bunch of %$#*&. I am going to try and call tomorrow.

MK17

Love to Travel
Please let me know how it goes!
Long calls and no luck. I decided to open another case / sent email to HelloWorld in detail of what I have and what I haven't received to date. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Suzie

Level 2 Member
Long calls and no luck. I decided to open another case / sent email to HelloWorld in detail of what I have and what I haven't received to date. Keeping my fingers crossed.
No response to my email either.

MK17

Love to Travel
Finally got the remaining points posted to my wifes, my sons & my account, but I am still missing 29 entries / emails.

Risk

Level 2 Member
Update:
On February 29, I sent an email to Hello World asking about my status, and on March 1, received a response that they'll get back to me in 1 to 3 business days. Today, March 6, I had an email from them asking for my IHG number. My guess is that they are swamped with hand-written cards and losing many of them.

MK17

Love to Travel
Update:
On February 29, I sent an email to Hello World asking about my status, and on March 1, received a response that they'll get back to me in 1 to 3 business days. Today, March 6, I had an email from them asking for my IHG number. My guess is that they are swamped with hand-written cards and losing many of them.
I sure hope that's the case. They are still telling me they never received 29 of my entries.

Panache

Level 2 Member
email today:

Good Morning,

Thank you for your patience while we diligently review our records. Please see the below breakdown of the account belonging to your IHG Member ID, registered email address and full name.

85 total plays

Please note; entries will be considered disqualified if they are lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries.

Thank you for your participation in the IHG Priceless Surprises Promotion.

Sincerely,

Customer Care

Alice

Level 2 Member
I got the same email today in relation to my spouse, who is missing 23 entries. I was missing 7 and they credited those after I emailed them. I wrote back again and complained that it was highly unlikely 23 emails had been lost in the mail and that all were filled out the same way. They wrote back asking for my spouse's IHG number. Hopefully they're going to look again for the missing entries!