I am thankful for my Saverocity friends...

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member
With Thanksgiving nearly here, the time is right to say that I am most thankful for the Saverocity Forum and for all the friends I've made through my participation here. Your advice and support has been enormously helpful and the cooperative, cordial tone we strive to maintain here makes it all the more valuable.

I've so enjoyed the people I've gotten to meet IRL at meetups and DOs, and the friendships that grew from contacts first made here. I'm grateful for the DMs from like-minded folks I've approached or who have approached me when questions pop up that are better handled more quietly. I appreciate the efforts we make not just to help each other, but the support we also provide to the non-profit we choose each quarter as well as the Giverocity Kiva group we began.

I haven't been around here too much in the last few weeks because of other obligations, but I look forward to my continued participation.

I know you'll all join me in thanking @Matt for starting The Forum, and for creating an online community that makes "The Hobby" all the more fun and productive for us all.

Whether you are here in the states, you live in a faraway place, or you are traveling to see family, friends and/or exotic destinations this Thanksgiving weekend, stay safe, have fun, and thank you for making Saverocity such a great place to visit too!