#hyattrsvp!

jonasan

Level 2 Member
Not sure if this is the right place for this since it doesn't really have to do with gaming diamond status or earning points, but I was invited by Hyatt to watch Dawn of the Planet of the Apes before it released last night for free! Thought it was pretty cool of Hyatt to do so. Just gives me more appreciation for the brand to be able to do things like that every once in a while for their customers/cardholders.

Anyone else take part in any #hyattrsvp events? This was the first I've been to, but hoping there will be more in my area in the future!

Chum

Level 2 Member
I tried RSVPing in this event, and when I clicked the link, it says sold out/no more space available. :(

goofypluto

Level 2 Member
Wow, that's pretty neat OP! I haven't gotten any cool offers from them yet, but I'd love to go to one. I wonder how they find their target audience?

A friend of mine went to the Le Bernardin hyatt rsvp event and had a blast! He's diamond though so maybe that's why? I'm a lowly platinum, but not by having the CC. I got it the hard way.

jonasan

Level 2 Member
I believe it's a perk of being a Hyatt CC holder as opposed to having a particular status. Makes the annual fee slightly more worth it being invited to events like these!

goofypluto

Level 2 Member
I believe it's a perk of being a Hyatt CC holder as opposed to having a particular status. Makes the annual fee slightly more worth it being invited to events like these!
Thanks! Good to know. I just got the Hyatt CC and will be doing the diamond challenge so hopefully I'll get targeted for some hyattrsvp offers.

Road Humps

Level 2 Member
I attended a #hyattrsvp event last month in Chicago.

Hyatt hosted a cocktail party at the Hyatt Mag Mile with a private meeting with Amelia Earhart after her talk at Chicago Ideas Week at Northwestern University.

It was pretty nice and it was nice to meet some Hyatt people that work at 71 S Wacker. I'd definitely do it again.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that's pretty neat OP! I haven't gotten any cool offers from them yet, but I'd love to go to one. I wonder how they find their target audience?

A friend of mine went to the Le Bernardin hyatt rsvp event and had a blast! He's diamond though so maybe that's why? I'm a lowly platinum, but not by having the CC. I got it the hard way.
Yep- I received te Le Bernardin offer also and only had the card (no paid stays)

Jiffy

Level 2 Member
I've had the card for ~ 2 years, was Diamond in '13, Platinum in 14, just hit Diamond again last month and haven't yet been invited :(

Road Humps

Level 2 Member
I've had the card for ~ 2 years, was Diamond in '13, Platinum in 14, just hit Diamond again last month and haven't yet been invited :(
If you use Twitter, I'd tweet them to find out how you can get invited. The team that runs #hyattrsvp are really excited about the program and are trying to get Hyatt customers involved, so there should be no reason that they wouldn't invite you. It might be a matter of an event not happening near you?

Reactions: Dia