Hyatt 20% points back promo

Sooner

Level 2 Member
Targeted to Hyatt CC holders - email offer today:

Now is a great time to redeem your Hyatt Gold Passport points for a free stay. As a valued Hyatt Credit Cardmember, you can get 20% of your points back after you redeem.1 Here's how it works:
1. Register for this promotion by March 31, 2015.
2. Book a stay with points and complete your stay before July 31, 2015. Keep in mind, free nights start at just 5,000 points at any Category 1 property.2
3. Get 20% of your points back. Your points will be deposited directly into your Hyatt Gold Passport account after your completed stay.

niehlin2

Level 2 Member
In case you have the Hyatt credit card but did not get the promo, you can call Hyatt to add you to the promo. A friend of mine did it and got it.

sriki

Level 2 Member
I was able to register my wife's account just by using the register link up thread. She cancelled her Hyatt card last October and did not get this email either.

Last edited:

niehlin2

Level 2 Member
It did not work. I forwarded the email to my friend, She logged on to Hyatt first then clicked on the link. She thought she might have got it, She called Hyatt to comfirm and was told she was not registered. The CSR added her to the promo.

sriki

Level 2 Member
It worked for us as I clicked on the link again and this popped up

"Our records indicate that your account is already registered for this promotion. If you require additional assistance, please contact Hyatt Gold Passport Customer Service at 1-800-30-HYATT or your nearest Worldwide Reservation Center."

YMMV

MarkD

Level 2 Member
Hmm, we've got 4 days scheduled at the Hyatt Zilara in Cancun in May for 100K points. I wonder if we can cancel and rebook?

niehlin2

Level 2 Member
You don't need to rebook as long as you have registered.

According to Hyatt Concierge on Twitter, “As long as your stay dates are within the promotional period, you will earn the 20% point rebate. You won’t need to rebook!”

BTW, Hyatt Zilara Cancun is great. We stayed there 4 nights last May.

MarkD

Level 2 Member
I just registered my wife who has the Hyatt card and booked the reservation. Hopefully this pans out for a 20% discount in Cancun...